Whether you are a start-up or an established business, a sole proprietor, a partnership or a company based in the UK or working with UK customers or suppliers, we provide a full range of business services which can help you with the routine and responsibility of running a company and leave you to do what you best.
Our dedicated team of partners, managers, specialist consultants, commercial and administrative staff service the needs of our clients worldwide, providing a personalised, professional and confidential service. We understand that operating a business is more than about books and records, and we can provide you with full tax, advisory and company secretarial support to help relieve that burden, giving you the time to fulfil services and supplies to your own clients or just to spend time enjoying the rewards that a successful business should bring you.
Whether you are looking for company formation services or help with your company secretarial services, our expert team will work closely with you to ensure the smooth running of your business. We also provide full commercial support for the operation of companies incorporated in the United Kingdom. Whatever your business, our aim is to understand your objectives and help you to achieve them.
Our business services include the following:
• Incorporating new UK registered companies together with all associated company secretarial work
• Establishing and operating bank accounts in the United Kingdom for UK companies
• Providing registered office and other services to UK companies
• Providing a serviced office facility including invoicing operations, secretarial and administrative support
• Dealing with letters of credit for trading activities and other commercial transactions
• Dealing with the closure of companies through winding up procedures when they are no longer required
If you require auditing services, our sister practice Slaven Jeffcote LLP can provide statutory accounting and registered audit services as well as bookkeeping, payroll and VAT. Whatever your business, our aim is to understand your objectives and help you to achieve them.