Audit and Assurance
You may think that the required audits for your business are an onerous task. The good news is that they don’t have to be! At Slaven Jeffcote our approach to audit and assurance is founded on understanding what makes your business tick, not just ticking the boxes. Companies and other businesses in the United Kingdom are obliged to maintain proper accounting records from which statutory financial statements can be prepared. For larger UK companies, these financial statements must be audited in accordance with International Standards of Auditing.
Key to this process is careful planning, with clear communication with you key to success. Whatever your business size, we can prepare statutory accounts and perform audits for all types of business including if required sole traders, partnerships, and limited liability partnerships, in any sector of the economy.
Benefits of our audit procedures
Having us prepare and audit your annual accounts has many benefits:
- You receive an accurate account of your true financial position
- We have the opportunity to identify any potential areas of weakness in your business
- We can advise you on appropriate remedial action required
- You have a professionally documented basis for future finance applications, reports etc
- You have peace of mind of knowing your accounts are in full compliance with statutory requirements
- The overall image is greatly enhanced by a professionally prepared set of accounts
Alongside our audits, we can advise you on the best practice for good governance including considerations of internal controls and use of external advisory boards which can also be appealing to investors.
Whatever your audit and assurance requirements, our expert team are committed to quality, and excellent service. Our aim is to bring a clearer, and perhaps a different, perspective to the business at a cost effective price.
To find out more about our services please call our expert team on +44 (0)207 399 3100.