We are continuing to work through the current crisis. We may be working from home, so please bear with us if it takes a little longer to respond to you than normal.
Here is a summary of measures for business announced so far by the government:
The Chancellor has set out a package of temporary, timely and targeted measures to support public services, people and businesses through this period of disruption caused by COVID-19.
This includes a package of measures to support businesses including:
- a Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme
- deferring VAT and Income Tax payments
- a Statutory Sick Pay relief package for small and medium sized businesses (SMEs)
- a 12-month business rates holiday for all retail, hospitality, leisure and nursery businesses in England
- small business grant funding of £10,000 for all business in receipt of small business rate relief or rural rate relief
- grant funding of £25,000 for retail, hospitality and leisure businesses with property with a rateable value between £15,000 and £51,000
- the Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme offering loans of up to £5 million for SMEs through the British Business Bank
- a new lending facility from the Bank of England to help support liquidity among larger firms, helping them bridge coronavirus disruption to their cash flows through loans
- the HMRC Time To Pay Scheme
You can find more detail on the Government’s website at https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/guidance-to-employers-and-businesses-about-covid-19/covid-19-support-for-businesses
UK Tax & Business services with an international dimension
Are you looking for specialists in London, who can provide a full range of tax, accounting and administrative support services to both individual and business clients?
Whether your affairs are relatively straightforward or highly complex, you will have a dedicated team chosen for and appointed to you, committed to providing a professional and confidential service and providing you with the reassurance that you will speak with the same people each time you call.
Here at Jeffcote Donnison LLP we strive to develop long-term relationships with clients in order to deliver a tailored service which meets all the tax, accounting and business support for you, your family and your business in one place.
We provide you with:
- A dedicated team, familiar with your affairs
- A full range of services from one location
- Personal tax and estate planning
- Business support, accounting and administration
We aim to guide you in a clear, simple and straightforward manner to enable you to make informed choices that affect you, your family and your business.