The majority of employers in the UK are small businesses, yet the costs and obligations of being an employer appear to rise disproportionately. Payroll management involves complex calculations and rules, so our payroll outsourcing service can save you substantially in terms of time. Our payroll service is flexible, accurate & affordable, saving you the additional cost of an in-house accountant.
As a UK businesses, you will have to meet strict guidelines and deadlines for your payroll submissions. We will work closely with you to ensure that all deadlines are met and ensure that your annual business accounts are updated accordingly.
Our Payroll Services include:
• A wide number of employees from 1 to 1000+
• Recording of employee wages, bonuses, expenses and deductions
• Preparation of financial statements
• Payroll taxes (PAYE and National Insurance which change annually)
• Dealing with any HMRC queries and statutory returns
• Processing of a mixed payroll comprising weekly and monthly paid employees, casual and part time staff, and Directors.
Real Time Information (RTI) is a new system that is now mandatory for all employers from October 2013. Instead of collecting the PAYE data on a yearly basis, employers will need to submit the data each time the employee’s are paid either through BACS or the Government Gateway. The introduction of this system is to reduce the possibility of fraud, and to respond more efficiently to errors, thereby improving the accuracy of PAYE.
We have been phasing in the introduction of this new system, so now are fully compliant and able to relieve you of any concerns and responsibilities with regards to the new regulations.