Are you thinking of investing personal wealth overseas, or perhaps planning on investing in the UK? Our international services are highly regarded, and can provide you and your business with the knowledge that your affairs are being handled by a professional and well experienced advisor.
A favourable business environment alongside lower tax rates has recently encouraged a large number of overseas clients to come to the UK. We have particular expertise in assisting these clients with their cross-border transactions, and advising on suitable structures for investment in the UK to optimise any tax planning opportunities. If you are investing internationally, then offshore trusts, private family foundations and companies offer considerable benefits and can be used as an effective instrument in many areas of international tax planning.
Why choose Jeffcote Donnison for your international services?
Jeffcote Donnison has a wealth of experience in international transactions. After over thirty years working in the international arena, and through our long association with IPG, an international grouping of lawyers, tax advisers and accountants, we are able to draw on the direct expertise of trusted professional contacts in over thirty countries. This enables us to:
• Structure investment into UK real estate by non-resident clients, maximising tax relief on bank finance and mitigating UK taxes on profits and capital gains
• Structure holding and investment companies outside the United Kingdom for non residents setting up UK trading companies
• Structure companies for international trading activities, mitigating where possible the impact of direct taxes on profits being generated
• We assist UK resident businesses to expand their operations outside the UK on a tax effective basis
Our associated firms in the Isle of Man, Geneva and Hong Kong provide a complete range of complimentary services including:
• Offshore company incorporations
• Administration and accountancy services
• Establishment of offshore trusts and provision of trustee services
• Formation and administration of foundations